Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 16 Blog

PERSONAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT


I thought this video was really informational. This video about a girl creating a Personal Learning Environment, which helps her keeps track of information and being able to share information into her blog. It organize the information for her. This is similar to what a Personal Learning Network is. My PLN is pretty much similar to her PLE except my links are beneficial for me for college, while hers is beneficial for her class in 7th grade. Other than that, the PLE and PLN both have the same purpose.

TWO QUESTIONS THAT COULD CHANGE MY LIFE!!!

1. WHAT IS MY SENTENCE?
Honestly, I have not really thought about this. I guess my sentence could be "I made a difference in someone else life." I think it would be somewhere around this sentence because I do want to make a difference in the world, whether it is in someone else life or in the environment. Either way, I have a desire to make a difference to influence positive effect on things.

2. WAS I BETTER TODAY THAN YESTERDAY?
I would say yes, I am better today than yesterday because I learned something difference. In fact, I learned something different everyday. It could be life lesson, school lesson, or whatever it wants to be. The point is I am getting better everyday because I am growing up and as I am growing up, I am maturing and learning how to live life the best way I can. I have made mistakes, but I learned from those mistakes to be a better person. Not everyone is going to be perfect, but everyone can be better.

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment