Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Comment4Kids week 12-13

Week 12: Japati's Mihi in Maori

This week I was assigned to welcome Japati into Room 9 of Afio Mai. This was his first blog post and he has been learning to speak Maori. I think he did really well. He looks like he is around 10 years old. That is a young age to be learning a language, which I think is amazing. I did not learn French until I was in my junior year of high school. My brother started learning several languages in middle school.

Week 13: Mao makes butter for Fairy Bread



http://www.flickr.com/photos/ehsasnz/4435863425/

The video of making butter for the fairy bread is Mao's first post of the year!! To watch the video, you can click on the link above. Basically, she talks about what they did in class on friday, which was to make butter for fairy bread.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tiffany Clark,
    Thank you leaving Mao a comment. We are all on holiday at the moment but I will show her your comment once school starts. She will appreciate it. All the best for the rest of your studies.

    Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete