Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final PLN

When I first started my PLN, I had no idea what I was doing. Now I am understanding it a little bit more each day. It is just a way to help me keep track with all of my links. I started out by following people on blogging (I followed people that I know), then, I opened up a twitter account. With twitter, I followed a few classmates, my professor, few news stations, charities, and some celebrities. It is sort of interesting to know what is going on with people around the world. I haven't really use twitter that much, but I am hoping to get into it more as part of my PLN. Finally, I opened a Delicious account and I started bookmarking some websites that are beneficial to me. So here is my PLN on My Delicious:
http://delicious.com/dancalanche10

Of course, my PLN will still be a work in progress because I will continue to develop one until the day I retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment